Some say that application delivery has become IT’s biggest mission today, figuring out the very best ways to connect users with their applications and data. But constructing and managing your own Application Delivery Infrastructure isn’t a task taken lightly. It involves a lot of moving parts, and ridiculous automation and orchestration. Check out the sessions in this track for expert strategies and tactics that’ll ensure success.
- From Windows XP to the Virtual Workplace: A Detailed Strategy for Implementing your Application Delivery Infrastructure
- Tools and Techniques in Benchmarking the VDI User Experience
- Deploying Single Sign-On with Office 365
- Identity and the Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Office 365, and You!
- If VDI is the Future, then IDV is the Present