The job of the IT professional just keeps changing. Managing IT services atop servers you don’t own requires new strategies and tactics. You need to understand data ownership, performance management, cost containment, and new security approaches that fit the cloud-friendly datacenter. Develop the skills to effectively manage the modern cloud-enabled datacenter with the sessions you’ll find in this track.
- Administering Windows Server 2012 Core with Windows PowerShell: For Cloud and On-Premise Datacenters
- Consolidating Cloud-enabled Datacenters with Windows Failover Clusters
- Private Cloud and Virtualization Implications to Security Policies
- Active Directory Federation Services: What You Need to Know
- Softening the Network: Virtualization, the Final Frontier