Mobile devices and consumerization go hand-in-hand with cloud computing, and meeting tomorrow’s end user demands requires experience across both halves. They’re also proliferating in our environments at rates faster than we can keep up. What are the best ways to deal with the range of devices we’re now asked to support? How best can you meet the security, provisioning, management, and everyday support needs of the new device-friendly network? Prepare yourself for the impending explosion with the expert sessions in this all-important track.
- Extending Applications to Everywhere: Your Guide to Internet-Enabling Remote Desktop Services
- Mobile Devices, Consumerization, and the New Personal Computing Experience: Designing and Delivering your Virtual Workspace
- ConfigMgr 2012 and Windows InTune: Taking Application Management to the Cloud
- From Chaos to Confidence: Overcoming an Environmental Disaster with the Help of VDI
- Developing a Cohesive and Secure BYOD Strategy